The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
- Opportunity to work in a major international development organization
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- Be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- Possess an excellent command of English; and
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Eligible Regions: Member of ADB countries