The Alumni Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of alumni and showcase the impact and value of a UK higher education. Award winners and finalists are leaders in their fields who have used their experience of studying at a UK university to make a positive contribution to their communities, professions and countries.
If you, or someone you know, studied in the UK and have gone on to achieve exceptional success, are encouraged to apply.
- Raise your international profile
- Build your professional networks and business connections
- Win a trip to the UK
- Opportunities to connect with people of influence at award cerenmonies, and afterwards: Alumni Award winners in India met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Queen’s 90th birthday party celebrations in Delhi, 2016
- Press and PR opportunities and increased national/regional/global profile: Alumni Award winners have been featured in national newspapers of participating countries, for example the Jakarta Post in Indonesia, and the Daily Graphic in Ghana
- Professional contacts and connections
- Reconnecting with UK university and the UK
- Having a platform to be able to share experiences of UK education/career with others (particularly young people).
Alumni must have studied:
within the last 15 years (i.e. 2002 or later)
enrolled at an officially recognised (160 institutions) or listed (650 institutions) UK higher education institution
at degree level* or above
either at in the UK, for a minimum of one term or semester, OR awarded a full UK degree level qualification (or higher), by a recognised or listed UK HEI, in their home country.
*Degree level is defined as band 9 and above on the UK NARIC band framework
Eligible Regions: Living outside of the UK only.