Deadline: July 9, 2017
Join the #ChangemakerXchange Summit in the Philippines from September 4 to 8, 2017! Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world! All participants must be able to attend all days. The mission of the ChangemakerXchange is to maximise the social impact of young changemakers, who take part in impact retreats and become part of a global community of social innovators that learn from each other and co-create projects together. The give time and space for the peer to peer sharing of knowledge, experience, passion and challenges and cultivate awareness of holistic wellbeing and a focus on social impact.
- ChangemakerXchange will cover 100% of all travel as well as most of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (including flight costs, accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
To qualify, applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Applicants must be between 18 to 30 years old (only 3 slots are reserved for applicants aged 29 and 30);
- Should have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is already operational and addresses a relevant social problem (having an idea or actively volunteering is, unfortunately, not enough);
- Must be able to speak English well enough to listen to sessions, participate in discussions, and give presentations;
- Should be skilled, knowledgeable, and able to play an active role in a community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs;
- Must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India (as for applicants from Europe, their work must have impact in Asia).
To apply, simply complete the online application form. The deadline for applications is on July 9, 2017 (Sunday) at 11:59 PM GMT+8.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Summit.