Location: Rome, 62, IT
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
• Analyse customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
• Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
• Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
• Support engagement for Customer
• Identify and drive improvements
• Provide feedback to R&D
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Basic knowledge in Python and Bash Scripting
- Good understanding of Big Data Analytics
- Previous Experience with any Analytics or Big Data tool or product
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Good knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
- Good knowledge of BI tools like tableau, Microstrategy, spotifier.
- Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
- Technical Lead for deployment; owner of deployment architecture and decision owner for technical questions and issues Creative Thinking
- Delivering results & meeting customer Expectations
- Strong leadership and communications skills are essential.
- Frequent travel required.
• Creating & Innovating
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
• Persuading & Influencing
• Applying Expertise & technology
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Team work & collaboration skills
• Market insight
• Financial Understanding
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Previous experience in Big data /BI projects
• Previous experience in RFQ processes
• Strong knowledge and experience in CEM domain
• Knowledge in BD/BI ddb and tools
Location & Travel
Location: Rome. Expected travel is 50% based on needs of the business, especially to Milan.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Data Architect, Database, Architecture, Telecom, Technology, Data, Engineering