Deadline: May 12, 2017
The Global Alliance of Youths Countering Violent Extremism would like to share with you a call for submission of policy briefs for a global exercise of Youths CVE needs assessment. The needs assessment seeks to capture and promote knowledge of evidence-informed best practices to the governments, regional, sub-regional and local P/CVE stakeholders. This is an open call for all interested persons of ages 35 or below, members of the alliance to submit written policy briefs.
This global exercise is with regard to the commitments made in the past of the same reference to operationalize and expand youths’ personality’s space for advocacy-based engagement; this, at policy creation and implementation stages. Further, the policy briefs submissions will be published online as one.
- CVE and Religion;
- CVE, Children and Youth;
- CVE and Women;
- CVE and DDR (De-radicalization, Disarmament, and Reintegration)
- Author must be an Associate Member of the alliance (join here);
- Submissions should be focused on the priority areas;
- Author must be of age 35 or below;
- 750 – 1800 words in the format suggested here;
- Microsoft Word of PDF formats only.
For more information, visit Call for Policy Brief.