Citi Group is offering Winter Vacation Graduate Internship programme for South Africans. Citi runs a 3 week vacation programme twice yearly (June/ July and December/ January) for current University students with good academic backgrounds and a sincere interest in global banking. Interns are in your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate degree in any discipline. Interns have a maximum of 1 years of work experience in order to be eligible.
This opportunity to gain provides exposure and practical work experience in one of our key business functions. Analysts are encouraged to apply to permanent positions in the year that they graduate with the understanding that an Analyst placement helps to develop key skills that can be leveraged when looking to be placed permanently in the business.
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following
Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments:
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Eligible Regions: South Africa