Deadline: July 21, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the Emerald Master’s Scholarship at the University of Bradford 2017/18. There are five full-fee MSc scholarships for talented and high achieving University of Bradford undergraduate students, who are progressing onto a September 2017 entry full-time MSc programme at the School of Management.
Applicable courses are all full-time taught MSc programmes at the School of Management:
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- European and International Business Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance, Accounting and Management MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Open to current (final year) University of Bradford undergraduates;
- Self-funded, UK/EU students;
- Academic excellence, demonstrated by:
- degree award
- application essay (to be specified by Emerald Publishing)
- motivations (personal statement in programme application)
- potential contribution to the cohort.
- Complete the Application form.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit a 1,000-word essay on the following subject: What do you think will be the major ‘game changers’ over the next five years and how should businesses respond?
Shortlisting will take place week commencing July 24, 2017, and interviews will be held week commencing July 31.
Successful applicants will be notified by Friday August 11. The judges’ decision is final.
For more information, visit Emerald Master’s Scholarship.