Engineering Scholarships in Australia
Monash Engineering offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships, designed not only to recognize academic excellence, but also to enable students from diverse backgrounds to study engineering. The Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
The Monash University is inviting applications for Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships. These awards recognize high achieving international students studying Year 12 or IB in Australia and who receive an ATAR of at least 90.00.
The Monash Faculty of Engineering Scholarships are open to all Monash Engineering students. These Scholarships are offered by our Industry partners and Philanthropic donors. All scholarships provide students with financial assistance, some provide additional benefits such as mentoring and vacation work experience opportunities.When considering your application, carefully review each scholarship for its requirements. The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme and are awarded in the field of engineering.
$5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid for one year.
All conditions must be met:
- International student
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016
- ATAR of 90.00
- Commencing an undergraduate single or double engineering degree program at a Monash campus in Australia
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0); or
- TOEFL Paper-based test: 550 with a TWE 4.5; or
- TOEFL Internet-based test: score of 79 overall with minimum scores: Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, Speaking 18; or
- Equivalent approved English test
Deadline: 13th October 2017