Niagara University’s English summer camp will provide cultural and enrichment activities that focus on the sights and sounds of summer in New York State. Students have the opportunity to become immersed in seasonal activities related to the arts, outdoor recreation, and enrichment in the cultural and English-language atmosphere of an American college campus as well as in the community.
Summer of a Lifetime 2017 (July 17-August 5):
- Integrative learning camp – utilize English skills during activities
- Average of 18 hours classroom instruction per week
- Books, apps, testing and materials
- Application fees
- Local activities
- Being involved in field trips and career-oriented presentations
- Exchange culture with other international students
- Widen their networks with top professors and successful alumni from Niagara University.
International students aged from 15 to 22 from non-english speaking countries
Eligible Regions: Asia, Europe, Africa, South America
- Please complete the following online pre-registration form:
- The organiser will contact you for further information.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2017 (14 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Please send an email to [email protected]