Fellowships at Harvard Kennedy School in USA, 2018
The Harvard Kennedy School is inviting applications for Bacon Environmental Fellowships. These fellowships are open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs.The Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Program brings together emerging leaders dedicated to preserving and enhancing our shared environment.
The Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School is dedicated to excellence in leadership education and scholarship. Through teaching and research, we are preparing this generation with the insights and practical skills necessary to address the world’s most pressing problems
The program connects fellows with highly accomplished national and international leaders, providing them with the skills to:
- Foster sustainable environmental impact
- Build cross-sector partnerships to accomplish key goals
- Inspire new ideas and innovative change to safeguard natural resources and promote a healthy global ecosystem
This program is a game-changing opportunity for scholars and practitioners eager to take up the mantle of environmental leadership and stewardship for the rising generation.
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend up to $10,000 for up to two years depending on their master’s degree program.
- Fellows will participate in a robust cocurricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership.
- Applicants will be considered based on their excellent academic credentials and a demonstrated focus on developing leadership abilities to impact environmental public policy and practice. CPL seeks a diverse cohort of fellows with emerging leaders from the government, business, and NGO communities dedicated to preserving and enhancing our shared environment.
- This fellowship is open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs. Students pursuing a joint degree at HKS and another Harvard graduate or professional school or those in concurrent programs at other approved universities or schools may also apply.
- The fellowship will be open to all admitted master’s degree program students and will not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin
- Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 4, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline is January 24, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Deadline: 24th January 2018