Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer Forte Foundation Scholarships which are open to all women applying to the MBA programme. The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships. Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
- Awards of up to £23,500 are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- Your professional references
Entrance Requirement: The entry requirements for the Full-Time MBA program are:
- 3 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- A good undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification
- GMAT or GRE scores at required level
- English language test results (if applicable)
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
Deadline: March 17, 2017