Fully Funded Entrepreneurs for Social Change in Italy
Entrepreneurs for Social Change is a program for young social entrepreneurs to create positive impact, powered by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and Fondazione CRT.
Entrepreneurs for Social Change (E4SC) is a one-year programme, which aims to support young social entrepreneurs to enhance the skills needed to boost a business idea with a social mission and be a powerful motor of economic development and social inclusion. The participants get exposed to the tools required to start and scale a social business, meet like-minded people and engage with cutting-edge guest speakers and mentors.
The selected young leaders receive feedback from peers, mentoring from experienced social entrepreneurs and are matched with potential investors during the year following the training.
The 7 Main Values Implemented throughout Entrepreneurs for Social Change
- Social Impact
- Generational Spark
- Economic Empowerment
- Regional Community Building
In 2017, in order to be considered for selection, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- To have a social enterprise (or be in the process of establishing a social enterprise), which is either leveraging cultural and religious diversity or promoting broader social change and can potentially create economic opportunities and social inclusion for a specific community or across communities. The social enterprise can already be established or be in its initial stages, the applicant must demonstrate how its idea is grounded and sustainable.
- To be between 18 and 35 years by the deadline to apply.
- To hold a passport to be valid for at least 6 months after the expected date of entry into the country where the kick-off training happens (Italy).
- To have the social enterprise headquartered in a Euro-Med country.
- To be fluent in spoken English.
- All selected participants will be provided with round trip international tickets to Torino and accommodation once in Torino.
- Meals and Coffee breaks will be provided during the event.
- Technical support will be provided to the selected participants to obtain visa to Italy.
Deadline: 15th August 2017