Fully Funded Global Education and Youth Training Course in Spain
The North-South Centre (NSC) of the Council of Europe is organising the 7th Global Education and Youth Training Course for Youth Multipliers from 18th until 23rd September 2017, in the framework of the 18th University on Youth and Development, in Molina, Spain. The training course aims to empower representatives of youth organisations to further support the practice of GDE based on the NSC’s Global Education methodology, contributing to developing a better understanding of intercultural education, intercultural learning and intercultural competences.
This activity is part of the iLegend project: Intercultural Learning Exchange through Global Education, Networking and Dialogue co-funded by the Council of Europe and the Civil Society and Local Authorities Programme of the European Union.
- be a citizen from one of the Council of Europe member states and the Southern Neighbourhood;
- be between 18 and 30 years old;
- be able to work and communicate fluently in English;
- be supported by one youth organisation/platform or institution
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria, which must be clearly specified in the candidate’s application form and recommendation letter:
- playing an active role within youth organisation/platform or institution, and plan to continue this work in the near
- having already some experience as trainers or in terms of international youth work and project work;
- having background knowledge in terms of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), intercultural dialogue and youth related issues;
- taking into consideration the organisation outreach and targeted beneficiaries.
The selection will be carried out by the North-South Centre and the pedagogical team. The selection process will seek gender and geographical balance and will assure representation of participants coming from different regions.
Deadline: 28th July 2017