Fully Funded MIT’s Solve Global Challenges 2017 in US
Solve is now accepting solutions for the MIT – Solve Global Challenges. Solve challenges are a unique opportunity to bring your ideas and talent to a growing global community tackling the most important challenges facing the world today. Solve at MIT is a flagship annual event held on the MIT campus in Cambridge, MA, bringing together over 300 leaders from the tech industry, business, philanthropy, government, and civil society. Solvers and their solutions will be featured on stage, in online and written materials, and through dedicated challenge workshops. Solve staff will continue supporting Solvers to match-make partnerships with our community members who will help make Solvers’ solutions a reality.
Solve is a marketplace connecting innovators with resources to solve the world’s most pressing challenges through open innovation and partnership. Each year, Solve announces new challenges for which it seeks solutions. Solve challenges are a unique opportunity to bring your ideas and talent to a growing global community tackling the most important challenges facing the world today.
- Sustainable Urban Communities (Presented with Climate): CoLab How can urban communities increase their access to sustainable and resilient food and water sources?
- Youth, Skills, and the Workforce of the Future: How can disadvantaged youth learn the skills they need to prepare them for the workforce of the future and thrive in the 21st century?
- Women and Technology: How can women and girls of all socioeconomic backgrounds use technology to fully participate and prosper in the economy?
- Brain Health: How can every person improve their brain health and mental resilience?
Solve is a community. Once the solutions are selected as Solvers, those teams will gain access to everyone in our community from other Solvers, to Solve staff, to MIT faculty, to leaders from the tech industry, business, philanthropy, government, and civil society.
They will work with you to provide:
- Matchmaking with Solve community members that can lead to partnerships to fund, pilot, and scale each solution.
- Funding commitments from our partners if available, as laid out on each challenge page.
- Mentorship and training opportunities to help you workshop and pitch your solution.
- Access to our flagship annual event Solve at MIT where Solvers and Solve community members come together.
Deadline: 1st August 2017