Fully Funded Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships at The University of Oxford
Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
The Pershing Square Scholarship provides up to five scholars per year with funding for tuition, college fees and living expenses for both the MSc and the MBA programme
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,553 toward living expenses for both years of study
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master, and apply to both programmes in the same application cycle.
- You must submit your application for the Master’s degree by the relevant department deadline and submit your MBA application within one of our six stage deadlines.
- Combination of academic and leadership potential
- Strong personal character
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill this intention
Deadline: 31st March 2018