Join at workshops in a series of workshops happening in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Africa, and Latin America this August to September!
Our global workshops aim to build the skills and knowledge of young journalists and young climate advocates on journalism and climate change. The workshops aim to prepare journalists to cover COP 23 negotiations and issues which will happen in November.
The workshops will be in the Philippines for Southeast Asia, Indonesia (for Indonesians only), Ethiopia for Africa, and Peru for Latin America. This is open to journalists and advocates 18-30 years old. To apply, applicants must write and publish an article before each region’s deadline.
- Fully funded and partially funded fellowships available;
- Accommodations and food included;
- Learn from the best journalists in different regions;
- Get to know other journalists and advocates.
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old
- Applicants must have published at least one article before the deadline
- Applicants must be able to complete all three days of the workshop
- Applicants must have proper travel documents to go to the workshop
Eligible Regions: Southeast Asia, South Asia, Latin America, Africa
Apply online through given website.
Deadline for Southeast Asia: July 12
Deadline for Latin America: July 13
Deadline for Africa: August 4
Deadline for Indonesia: August 7
Deadline for South Asia: August 10
Application Deadline: August 10, 2017 (42 Days Remaining)