Go Green in the City global case challenge
Enter now for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insights into one of the world’s leading energy management companies, Schneider Electric.
Select from one of four real-life case challenges within energy management or submit your original idea for energy management in an urban environment for a chance to win.
The twelve finalist teams will travel to Paris where they will compete for a job offer from Schneider Electric and an opportunity to visit Schneider Electric offices worldwide*.
Who is eligible to compete?
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2017 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member.
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
- No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
Official Link: http://www.gogreeninthecity.com
Deadline: 12th May, 2017