The University of Adelaide – Australia, is offering fully funded graduate scholarships for all international students from any country commencing study in academic year 2017.
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, living allowance, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Scholarships are available for the duration of your study. Applicants must hold at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit and research potential.
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Master degree by Research and Doctoral research degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for any subjects or field of study offered at The University of Adelaide.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive:
- Full tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Health insurance
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study:
- 2 (two) years for Master degree by Research
- 3 (three) years for Doctoral research degree
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country except Australia and New Zealand. Citizens / PR of Australia or New Zealand are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of Australian First Class Honours degree.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master / Doctoral program at The University of Adelaide.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2017. Current students are not eligible to apply, unless they were unable to apply in the previous round.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact The University of Adelaide for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country except Australia and New Zealand. There is no other restriction on nationality.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic records, achievements, qualifications, research potential, etc. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service. There is no application fee.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The latest closing date for this scholarship program is November 30, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late and incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact The University of Adelaide for more info..
- Applicants are welcome from any country, except Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree.
- This is a very competitive program, a very high standard of application is expected.
- Generally applicants who succeed in this scholarship have completed a Master degree with significant research component, several publications, and relevant work and research experience.