Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship in China
The Guangdong University of Foreign Studies has announced Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship to study in China. The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting the development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university with emphasis in foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification (freshmen students are not included?.
- Students need to have foreign nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in the appropriate way.
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- Have not gained or awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
The necessary materials for application include
- Application Form For Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate（Academic Affairs Office）
- Undergraduate transcript（Academic Affairs Office）
- One copy of Foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.