Deadline: May 31, 2017
Nominations are now open for the 25 Under 25 award. Do you know someone between the ages of 13-25 who is passionate about using the Internet to make a difference? Nominate them! As the Internet Society turns 25 this year, Internet Society is celebrating their past and looking ahead to the next 25.
Internet Society is looking for 25 people under the age 25 who are using the Internet to create opportunities in ways they’ve never thought of. It’s the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs and game changers.
- Roundtrip economy-class travel for awardee and double occupancy lodging in Los Angeles from 16/17-21 September 2017
- Formal recognition the evening of 17 September at a special reception
- Invitation to the Internet Hall of Fame inductee ceremony and dinner on 18 September
- Opportunity to meet and engage with the Internet Society team and the 2017 Internet Hall of Fame inductees
- Participation in Collaborative Leadership Exchange in an unconference format on 18 September
- Leadership development and community engagement programmes on 19-20 September
- The nominee must:
- Be between the ages of 13-25 by 31 December 2017
- Use the Internet to make a positive impact
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to serve society
- Are making a difference where they live
- Show promise for continuing their outstanding work on the Internet
- Have ideas that can implement around the world.
- Be recognized and respected by peers
- 16 March – Nominations open
- 31 May – Nominations close
- 27 June – Awardees notified
- September – Announcement of awardees
Please review the nominee eligibility criteria and the complete the form. Since the form cannot be saved in progress, you are encouraged to prepare the requested information in advance.
For more information, visit Internet Society’s 25 Under 25.