Internship at Google
Google invites you to join for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. MBA interns works on projects that handle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry.Google graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, Cloud and more. For internships, google hires first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience. At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Shanghai, China; Beijing, China; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan; Hong Kong
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.
- Must be a first year student in a 2 year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Taipei office between May and August 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.