Internship in Seoul, South Korea
Internship in Seoul, South Korea is offered by the Asia Hope Camp Organization provides high school students, university students, and fresh graduates first-hand experience working in an NGO. Asia Hope Camp is a program youth in Korea, Japan and all over the world join in the camp to conduct projects regarding various subjects such as environment, development, peace, architecture and education.
Asia Hope Camp organise international work camps and conduct activities that facilitate international exchange such as language classes, multicultural classroom, K-pop camps and homestay program. The organisation has successfully organised more than 50 work camps since its establishment.
- High school or university student (Undergraduate or graduate)
- Proficient in English (Knowledge in Korean and/or Japanese is widely appreciated as they are the basic languages used in the office)
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Knowledge and skills in Marketing, Business, Management, and also in Digital Communication are preferred
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive working attitude; able to relate well with people from different cultures
Intern applicants must complete all procedures within one month of their initial application. The acceptance decision of the intern employment, as well as raised concerns/questions, payment of accommodation deposit on behalf of the applicants, must be submitted within the allowed time of one month. Otherwise, the internship application will be cancelled.