Transparency International UK (TI-UK) is the country’s leading anti-corruption non-governmental organisation. They are offering internship in Business Integrity & Health and Pharma Programmes. The goal of this Business Integrity Programme is to raise anti-corruption standards in the private sector.
TI-UK is looking for a bright and energetic individual to split their time interning for the two programmes at a very busy time. This is a great opportunity to gain insight in to how the programmes work and provide support where needed, as well as getting involved in the programme work.
A key aspect of the internship will be collecting internal monitoring and evaluation data for both programmes as well as entering programme data in to TI’s CRM.
- London Living Wage
- A flexible and friendly working environment
- A great learning opportunity
- Remuneration: £17,745 per annum (pro-rata)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some background in completing admin tasks and experience of an office environment
- Background in political science or data analysis (ideally)
- Some quantitative/qualitative research experience
- Interest in the CSO/NGO sector
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent computer skills (familiar with MS Office)
- Experience with a CRM (such as Sales-force) would be an advantage
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applicants should send the following two items (preferably in pdf format) with your name and the role in the subject line to [email protected]/* */
- Cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role and why you are applying (1 page max)
- CV (2 pages max), with details of relevant experience
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017 (1 Day Remaining)