ISPA Denmark Fellowship Program, 2018
The Denmark Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from Denmark’s performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congresses in New York and Leeuwarden where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
To apply to the Denmark Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA’s CEO or designate, one ISPA Board Member and two/three representatives from the Danish Arts Foundation.
In 2018, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 Congress (January 9 – 11, 2018) including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 8, 2018)
- Up to 2,375 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
- Full Pass registration to the Leeuwarden 2018 ISPA Congress (June 11 – 15, 2015)
- Up to 1,325 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Leeuwarden Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits to attend the New York Congress as year one of the program.
The Denmark Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Denmark. Participants must be based in Denmark and be interested in developing their careers through an extended engagement with ISPA.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of Denmark
- Be currently working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Deadline: 15th August 2017