Deadline: May 2, 2017
Applications are invited for the Lead the Leaders Volunteer Program. This is an opportunity to serve through Africa’s most structured and most beneficial Volunteer Program. The Nirmala Chellaram League Of Young Professionals And Entrepreneurs’ ‘Lead the Leaders Volunteer Program’ is their grassroots initiative to develop and groom young dynamic Nigerian Leaders in Business/Entrepreneurship, Government/Public Service and Civil Society/Community Action.
- Through the Program, Volunteers will be expected to organize events, workshops and programs that fosters Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Physical Networking. The Nirmala Chellaram Center will provide the means through which events organized by a Team in a State will be properly implemented without financial hassles. This event will take place just twice every quarter (Two events in 3 Months).
- Your specific roles and responsibilities will be shared in an email to be sent to you as soon as you apply to be a Lead the Leader Volunteer.
- You will also be responsible for managing 1000 Young Leaders through mentoring, counselling, sharing network events and opportunities that will better their lot and opportunities.
Volunteers get the opportunity of a lifetime to earn better opportunities, enjoy more influence and lead a more interesting and significant life across Nigeria and the world. They will also earn extra monthly stipend to supplement their regular income.
You also get recognized at all levels (Online and Offline) and a Certificate of Service (Gold Service Star) will be awarded to you at the end of your TENURE. (Specific Benefits to be shared only with those selected).
- Young working Professionals
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
To apply, visit http://bit.ly/LeadTheLeadersVolunteerProgram
For more information, visit Murli T. Chellaram Foundation.