Deadline: August 18. 2017
One Young World’s newly established Local Organising Committee for Pakistan is proud to announce one Delegate scholarship place for an impactful young leader from Pakistan to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá. The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations.
Delegates to the Summit meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. No youth led movement outside of the Olympic Games represents as many nationalities as the One Young World Summit. During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia;
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between October 4 and October 7;
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venues;
- Summit hand-outs and support materials;
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá;
- Post-Summit, all ‘Delegates’ become lifetime members of the One Young World Ambassador network which spans 196 countries with over 8,000 members.
In order to apply you must:
- Aged 18 – 30;
- A national of Pakistan;
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- Evidence of commitment to creating positive change in Pakistan. This commitment can come in many forms; ranging from a high level of involvement in community initiatives to social entrepreneurship or from leading responsible business practices to public service
- Leadership ability and examples
- Concern and knowledge of local and related global issues must be evident
- Ability to generate, articulate and achieve impactful ideas
To apply, complete the online application form.
For more information, visit One Young World Leading Pakistan Award.