The Winter Cycling Congress is an annual event that gathers hundreds of experts from every corner of the globe to discuss the opportunities for the cycling mobility in the cold climate cities as well as building and supporting year-round cycling infrastructure and promoting cycling culture in the northern countries.The object of the Contest is to create a logotype and key identity elements for the 6th Winter Cycling Congress which will take place in Moscow on February 8-10, 2018.
The object of the Contest is to create a logotype and key identity elements for the 6th Winter Cycling Congress which will take place in Moscow on February 8-10, 2018.
Come up with a unique idea of a logo and key identity elements of the Winter Cycling Congress in Moscow. Prepare your proposal according to the contest rules.
The winner will be determined by an international jury. The result will be published on the website www.wcc2018.ru during 10 days after the last day of the contest.
A prize for the first place (winner) is 70 000 Rubles (1000 Euro).
- Everybody is free to send their works without restrictions on age, country of origin or quantity of people in a team.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Submitting the application
- In order to take part in the Contest an application must be submitted on www.wcc2018.ru/logo from June 22 to July 22, 2017.
- The link to any cloud service containing the contest proposal should be put into the application form, field “Link to the contest proposal”. There should not be any expiry date for the file with the contest proposal in the cloud service.
- A participant’s bid must contain:
— .ai or .eps file with a logotype of the Congress (colour and black-and-white versions);
— guidelines of the ways of using a logotype with different background colours;
— ways of using a logotype in advertisement, souvenir marketing, etc;
— an offer of proprietary fonts, colours, style making elements.`
- A logotype must be made with both official languages of the venue: Russian and English. It’s applicable to use both languages simultaneously for a single logotype composition.
- Participation is free of charge.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2017