Paid Summer Internship at British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.The British Council in Pakistan offers internships to students every summer ranging in duration from six to eight weeks. Students get a hands-on experience of what it is like to work in UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Come and be part of a team at the British Council that’s working to changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We’re looking for talented individuals who demonstrate the following behaviours
- Making it Happen
- Working with Others
- Connecting with Others
- Creating Shared Purpose
- Shaping the Future
- Being Accountable
- Managing Project, level 3: Leads smaller projects
- Communicating and Influencing, level 2: Relates communications to circumstances
- Planning and Organising, level 1: Is methodical
- Analysing Data and Problems, level 3: Analyses patterns
- Using Technology, level 2: Operates as an advanced user
In your supporting statement, we would like to see examples of how you have employed these behaviours and skills in your personal life or academic/ professional career so far.
This will form a key part of your assessment as a potential candidate for the internship programme.
- 6 to 8 weeks paid internship programme.
- Personal and professional development
- Corporate culture exposure
- Internship experience letter
Deadline:15th May 2017