Deutsche Bank Research is responsible for macroeconomic analysis within Deutsche Bank Group and acts as a consultant for the bank, its clients and stakeholders.
The target audience for the research reports is Deutsche Bank staff and clients as well as inquiring minds in the general public. Through competence and agenda-setting in important economic issues we contribute to promoting the Deutsche Bank brand. Deutsche Bank Research provides – in our Berlin office in particular – a platform for the discussion of economic policy issues, in this respect building a bridge to the political arena. We maintain an intensive exchange of ideas on general economic policy, industry and financial market topics with representatives from the public sector, the worlds of politics and business, and associations.
Research focuses on the following topics: Macroeconomic analysis and analysis of growth trends in Germany, Economic and social policy issues in Germany and Europe, Global research on the financial sector and its regulation, and Natural resources – risks and opportunities, ensuring future supply.
Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products.
This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.
Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
- Direct involvement in company and strategy research produced by the team.
- Financial modelling to forecast company results and value equity securities, collecting and evaluating industry data, maintaining industry databases.
- Translating quantitative financial conclusions into written form, charts and graphs that can be included in research reports and distributed to clients of the firm.
Equity Research Associate salaries at Deutsche Bank can range from $98,960-$164,998 per year.
- The Hong Kong Equity Research Department seeks applicants with an MBA and/or individuals with several years of post undergraduate experience in either sell-side equity research, investment banking, private equity, investment management. Research Associates on the team will work closely with other team members to provide research coverage of stocks and equity strategy for use by external firm clients and other internal constituents.
- Strong quantitative skills-The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate strong finance, accounting and overall valuation skills.
- Solid writing and presentation skills – The candidate should have an equal capacity to express quantitative conclusions in both written and spoken form. Associates should be able to translate financial analyses into high quality chart and graphical representations for use in research reports.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills – Ability to create complex, yet easily understandable financial models for use by Senior Analyst and firm clients.
- Strong work ethic;
- Resourcefulness– The ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and assignments, at times with more autonomy and little direction.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills – In working with the research team, sales force, trading, firm clients and company contacts.
Eligible Regions: Open for All