Rotary Peace Fellowships
Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 professionals from around the world to receive fellowships to study at one of our peace centres.Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops leaders who become catalysts for peace and conflict prevention and resolution. These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
In just over a decade, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,000 fellows for careers in peacebuilding. Many of them are serving as leaders in international organisations or have started their own foundations.
Each year, Rotary awards up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 50 for certificate studies at premier universities around the world.
- Master’s degree programs: Last 15 to 24 months and require a practical internship of two to three months during the academic break.
- Professional development certificate program: For experienced professionals and lasts three months with two to three weeks of field study.
- Proficiency in English; a second language is strongly recommended
- Demonstrated commitment to international understanding and peace
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
Deadline:31st May 2017