The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study. The aim of the scholarship program is to attract excellent applicants from a wide range of countries. Up to 40 scholarships are available each year for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience).
- Scholarship provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
Download a copy of the scholarship conditions.
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time;
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed);
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships);
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.