Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master) in Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years.
• be younger than 25 when you apply (not have reached your 26th birthday),
• apply for the international selection for the first time,
• Not having lived in France for more than 10 months during the year of the application nor the year before.
• justify you have validated at least one year of undergraduate studies in the year before the application
• justify you have validated at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on September 1st, after the final jury.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
You must fill and validate the initial application form which will be available at the official website when the application opens. Within 2 days, you will receive an email to activate an account on Dematec, an application platform where you must upload the required documents. The application form and documents must be submitted before 3 February 2017.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.