University of Bristol International Office Scholarship
University of Bristol International Office Scholarship offers six scholarships for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 50 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2016. The University of Bristol is a community; one represented by students, staff members and the people living within the city.
The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
- All applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
Submit a video of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. We will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to [email protected]. For identification purposes please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email.