Are you a social entreprenuer who creates opportunities for others ? The Collective Global Accelerator is looking for you in London ! Learn from experts, industry leaders and thought leaders in London about business development, design thinking, fundraising, marketing, sales, community management, measuring impact and much more. Weekly workshops and speakers will give you the tools to become a better entrepreneur. The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) is our flagship programme serving entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world.
The Collective Global Accelerator is a 4-week immersive, residential experience at a co-living community , The Collective Old Oak, in London. CGA 2017 brings together 10 dreamers and inspired solvers with unique skill sets, experiences, and passions, and empowers them to scale the impact of their social start-up on the world. Specifically, CGA exists to help social startups (not-for-profit and for-profit) that create opportunities for people in need in communities all over the world.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity:
- To learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- Be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- Grow into a global innovator;
- Get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders,
- Have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture
- The CGA programme is a fully-funded experience by The Collective Foundation and covers flight expenses to and from London, local travel in London, accommodation for 4 weeks and an allowance to spend on meals and minimal expenses during the program .
- You are between 20 – 35 years old and from anywhere in the world
- Candidates who have a social organization in the start-up phase (0-3 years old). Your start-up can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. If you only have an idea for a social start-up, you can also participate in the CGA. It would then help if you can prove you already have a successful entrepreneurial track record.
- Your start-up create opportunities for people in need
Deadline: April 30, 2017