Adventure x Learning Journey to Bhutan
Program Date: 1st- 10th June, 2017
Loud Minds is India’s first Adventure and Experiential Education Journey for future Entrepreneurs, Community Leaders & Artists.
Join a Journey to explore, discover & experience the Land of Thunder Dragons where success is measured in units of Happiness, the roads have no traffic lights and a country that celebrates everyone’s birthday on the same day.
What will happen on the Journey?
- Discover your Potential
- Find out how you want to live your life
- Learn outside walls of Academic Institution
Meet amazing People Like you
Highlights of the Roadtrip:
- Make a Documentary on The Roadtrip
- Hike to Tiger’s Nest
- Go Rafting on the Pho Chhu River
- Practise Archery
- Explore sacred Buddhist Monasteries
- Camp under the Stars
Inclusive of Everything
- Flight Tickets to and fro Bhutan from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata
- Access to all Adventure Activities & Learning Experiences.
- Camping, Homestays & Hotels for all days
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Deadline: 2nd May, 2017