British Council Japan IELTS Award to Study Abroad in 2018
British Council Japan IELTS Award system is for those studying abroad at university / graduate school. The Japan English Test Association and the British Council, for the purpose of intercultural exchange, will select 4 scholars from Japan and pay 300,000 yen as tuition fee subsidies. Scholars are required to begin studying abroad at university or graduate school in IELTS by the IELTS in English ability required at the time of enrollment, or to start in 2018.
British Council Japan IELTS Award: 300,000 yen
The IELTS Dream Big Fund Scholarship System: The British Council selects scholars from the East Asian District and pays 5,000 pounds as a scholarship aid.
- Those who live in Japan at the time of entry.
- Those who wish to study abroad at a university or graduate school that entrance to IELTS results during FY 2018. (Be able to present admission permission from going to university by the secondary screening date)
- Those who took the IELTS from April 2016 to June 18, 2018 and took the IELTS at the Japan English Test Association in Japan or the Test Center of the British Council and acquired an overall score of 6.0 or more.
- Those who can cooperate with IELTS as an IELTS Ambassador during the studying abroad and after completing the study abroad and PR for inquiries about study abroad.
- Entry form can be downloaded from here from October 11, 2017. please wait for a moment.
- Please send the following two documents together with the above application form by mail.
a) Copy of IELTS Test Report Form (IELTS transcript)
b) Assignment essay (500 words)
Please be sure to send by post. Please note that it can not be accepted by email attachment or bringing in.
- As a result of the primary selection, we will contact you by email only by e-mail. Please understand by any means. Please understand beforehand that we can not answer inquiries about the reasons etc. of the selection results.
- The winner will be required to submit a letter of acceptance (Unconditional Offer) from the school where he / she is admitted. If you can not present the admission permission from the university by written letter by July 10, 2018, it will be out of the selection target.
- Application documents will not be returned, so please understand.
- Personal information submitted will not be used except for scholarship selection.
- After scholarship begins studying, we ask you to provide experiences and pictures about IELTS and study abroad life. We will introduce comments and photos provided by various British Council and public relations publications of the Japan English Test Association as a message to those who wish to study abroad.
Deadline: 30th June 2018