Calling on young founders of social ventures with impact in Asia! Join the upcoming #ChangemakerXchange summit in the Philippines on September 4 to 8, 2017! Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
ChangemakerXchange will cover 100% of all travel as well as most of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (including flight costs, accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
To qualify, applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- must be between 18 to 30 years old (only 3 slots are reserved for applicants aged 29 and 30)
- should have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is already operational and addresses a relevant social problem (having an idea or actively volunteering is, unfortunately, not enough)
- must be able to speak English well enough to listen to sessions, participate in discussions, and give presentations
- should be skilled, knowledgeable, and able to play an active role in a community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs
- must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India (as for applicants from Europe, their work must have impact in Asia)
Eligible Regions: South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India.