Deadline: May 23, 2017
The 2017 Climate Reality Leadership Corps – Washington Training is now open for applications. The Climate Reality Leadership Corps is a global network of activists committed to spreading awareness of the climate crisis and working for solutions to the greatest challenge of our time.
The program takes great leaders and makes them exceptional, providing training in climate science, communications and organizing in order to better tell the story of climate change and inspire communities everywhere to take action. The result is a dynamic group of world-changers shaping the conversation on climate in forums from family dinners to international summits and building a twenty-first century movement for solutions.
- The science of climate change
- How it’s transforming daily life for communities around the world
- The solutions that are available today
- Powerful storytelling, public speaking, and social media networking techniques
- Media engagement strategies
- Best practices in grassroots organizing
- How activists like you are building momentum for solutions around the world
There is no cost to attend the training. However, participants must pay for their own travel and accommodations.
- Open to everyone. Whether you’re a seasoned community leader, a concerned parent, a business executive, or a nine-year-old student, you can help create a healthy future for the planet. Climate Reality Leaders come from all walks of life, but all come with the same deep desire to make a difference and help solve the climate crisis.
- Complete the online application.
- Please note that the Climate Reality Leadership Corps applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information, visit Climate Reality Leadership Corps.