Deadline: November 6, 2017
The Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is now accepting applications for their Winter 2018 program. The program gives you a chance to grow your business with the help of ERA’s operating partners and mentors.
ERA emerged from the Entrepreneurs Roundtable. Founded in New York City in 2007, the Roundtable is committed to growing and building New York’s technology and entrepreneurial community. The Roundtable has held more than 150 free events, where several hundred startups have showcased their ideas to VCs, seed investors and NYC entrepreneurs. Roundtable events have included “Find a Co-Founder,” mentoring meet-ups, and technology community organization gatherings.
- The companies selected to participate in the four-month program will receive a $100,000 investment and the potential for follow-on funding from ERA’s Fund.
- Open to great entrepreneurs with transformative ideas;
- ERA companies are technology companies, or companies with a significant technology component, since those are the companies we can help the most. They look for companies best able to take full advantage of the New York City opportunity as a starting point to successfully enter the market for their product, service or application.
- Begin your application here.
- ERA Winter 2018 Early Application Deadline: October 12, 2017, 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- ERA Winter 2018 Final Application Deadline: November 6, 2017, 11:59 pm Eastern Time
- ERA Winter 2018 Program Start Date: January 8, 2018
- ERA Winter 2018 Program End Date: April 27, 2018