International Youth Friendship Camp #5 (IYFCamp) is a platform camp to unite and meet young generation to have meaningful experiences by doing some valuable activities. After successfully organizing the first IYFCamp in 2013, took place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the secon, the third and the fourth IYFCamp in Bali last February, and October 2016, last march 2017, AYFN will hold the fourth IYFCamp with the theme of “Beyond youth program,”. This camp focuses on international friendship, social awareness and cultural exchange. IYFCamp will take place on 21 – 26 August 2017, in Bali, Indonesia.
IYFCamp offers memorable activities which enhance you to prepare global competition.
- If you like to learn new languages, this is the right camp! (language exchange activity)
- If you like adventure activities, no wonder to join this camp! (Outbound and beaching activities)
- If you like cultural exchange, it’s IYFCamp’s mission. (exchange culture and socio-cultural fiesta)
- If you desire to gain friendship network, speechless to explain. This is the place.
- If you love to culinary thing, wow! Never regret to join this camp.
Come to IYFCamp to:
- Learn new skills through our activities (Lecture, discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc.)
- Learn to be a team player, gain in self-confidence and in travelling experience
- Live in new environment and new culture
- Meet new people and make friends
- Have fun in a relaxed and secured environment
- Visit Bali, the paradise island
- Learn new language and culture
- Youth (15 – 30 years old) and all nationalities
- Good health (physically and mentally)
- Good communication skill and knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as work in team
- Able to pay the camp fee
- Able to afford travel cost to Bali, Indonesia
- Able to commit to a full time program
Eligible Regions: Asia, EU, Australia, America, Africa, Open to all
- Register online at www.iyfcamp.com, fill it completely.
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.
- Deadline is 30 June 2017. (limited for 50 youth). Secure your slot now.!!
To join the International Youth Friendship Camp #3 in Bali, Indonesia, campers should invest:
|International participants||Early bird registration
1 – 30 May 2017
1 – 30 June 2017
|Indonesian||Early bird registration
1 – 30 May 2017
1 – 30 June 2017
Hotel 6D/5N (twin/triple share), Airport pick up and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (5x BF, 5 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir, T-Shirt and support.
Passport and Visa fee, FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city), personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule, minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
Location of Program
All programs will be held in Bali, Indonesia. It’s easy to reach Bali from your home country. Bali has international airport, which is connected to many major cities e.g. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Beijing, Sydney, Perth, Osaka, Dubai, Doha, Tokyo, Seoul, etc. There are many airlines with operating route to Bali.
|1 May – 30 June 2017||Admission and payment|
|21 August 2017||Arrival of participants in Bali and welcoming reception|
|22 – 25 August 2017||Program activities|
|26 August 2017||Farewell and Fly back home|
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017 (54 Days Remaining)