Fully Funded Global Ambassadors Program in USA
Program Date: 11th-15th September 2017
Venue: Chicago, USA
The Global Ambassadors Program being held in Chicago, Illinois (September 11-15, 2017) will address the ongoing needs and challenges facing women leaders engaged in the private sector, social enterprise and non-profits from the Chicago area in the United States, as well from countries around the world, and will underscore the critical function that women can and must play in moving local economies forward and highlight the role of women as drivers of innovation and socio-economic growth.
This program provides a unique opportunity for women leaders in business, social enterprise and non-profits to invest in themselves and their leadership journey. For further insights, we are pleased to share a short video clip from a mentee’s perspective and a blog from a mentor’s perspective. All travel, meals and accommodation costs for mentees participating in this program are covered in full by the Global Ambassadors Program.
Mentees will be women who are:
- leaders of non-profit organisations and institutions
- businesswomen, entrepreneurs or social entrepreneurs
Mentee/Applicant Selection Criteria:
- All program sessions will be conducted in English and mentees must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- Applicants must be able to commit to attending the full 5 days of the program commencing on Monday morning and ending on Friday night.
- Applicants must have the capacity to take advantage of a senior executive as a mentor (i.e. must be able to develop and implement strategic plans, marketing strategy or business plans).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10-20 years of experience in a professional setting.
- The applicant must have worked in her existing enterprise/organization for at least 5-7 years.
- The applicant’s enterprise/organization should have a minimum annual revenue of at least US$ 250,000 and a maximum annual turnover of US$ 10 million
- Applicants must be the lead decision-maker within their enterprise/ organisation i.e. they should be the CEO / President / Managing Director / Owner / Founder etc.
- Applicants are interested in shaping the community dialogue about women’s advancement in their region and wield the influence necessary to do so.
All travel, meals and accommodation costs for mentees participating in this program are covered in full by the Global Ambassadors Program.
Deadline: 30th June 2017