Fully Funded International Youth Forum on Innovation in Singapore
Program Date: 20th September 2017
Venue: Suntec, Singapore
About Opportunity: International Youth Forum on Innovation (IYFI) 2017 provides great opportunities for 125 youth around the world to directly deliver their innovative ideas with the support of technological advancement and significantly take a part in the realisation of SGDs 2030. Those innovative ideas will be delivered as well as presented through a competition in IYFI 2017, an international forum for youth which will be held in number 1 Singapore Exhibition and Convention Centre, Suntec Singapore from September 20 to 23 this year. As a result, we certainly hope as all youth gathered here will create a positive impact to the world globally.
- Students of all levels and young professionals from all countries.
- Applicants must be between 17 to 30 years old (by 20 September 2017).
- Must fluent in English as there will be listening sessions, discussions, and presentations delivered in English.
- Should have innovative ideas tackling one of 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Scholarship and Cost
IYFI 2017 has two separate application types: one for self-funded applicants and another for fully-funded applicants. Each participant can apply for both. In order to apply as a fully-funded applicant, you will need to pay for your application fee USD 20 for Early bird registration and USD 30 for Normal bird registration (please make sure to copy the transaction number provided by PayPal and copy-paste it on the online application form).
Fully-funded application covers following expenses:
- Round-trip flight tickets to and from Singapore.
- Accommodation during the event (4 days 3 nights).
- Registration fee USD 350 (this includes participation fees, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore).
If you are selected as a self-funded participant, you will be required to pay USD 350 (this includes accommodation, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore). You need to pay your own travel expenses to and from Singapore. However we want you to be an entrepreneur and develop your own innovative ideas to cover some of your costs. We would love to provide any help you might need and additional resources with you in order to be successful. We provide a fundraising support package for selected self-funded participants that includes: letter of acceptance, sponsorship letter, online mentorship class ‘How to Get Sponsors for Join International Events (Indonesian applicants only) and Online Fundraising Guidance.
Deadline: 11th August 2017