Global Entrepreneurship Program
The Global Entrepreneurship Program is run jointly by emlyon business school (Europe) and Zhejiang University (Asia) in collaboration with Pace University (USA), who together form a partnership of international business schools recognized as experts in Global Entrepreneurship.
Combining the world’s best entrepreneurial teaching with three diverse global markets, the Global Entrepreneurship Program prepares you to be a successful entrepreneur in a global context. You will immerse yourself into a cultural experience far beyond pure academic studies as you will live and work with students from around the globe. And, most importantly, on each continent you will work on a semester-long consulting project for companies with students from other countries, reinforcing teamwork on a global level and helping you acquire practical experience in addition to academic knowledge. At the end of the program you will also benefit from a 4 to 6 month internship.
Who are the students of the Global Entrepreneurship Program?
- Intrapreneurs at heart wanting to develop new business projects within existing companies
- Entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own start-up company
- Professionals who want to evolve within their family business
Why join the program?
- Gain experience in three world regions: Europe, Asia and the United states
- To increase probability of success in global businesses
- To develop the ability to work with and lead an international team
- To gain practical experience on three continents and to build a solid professional network thanks to the support of the 3 leading institutions of the program
Where does the program take place?
Taking place on 3 different continents and at three leading international business schools, this program allows students to immediately start an international career in today’s global society.
Deadline: 1st July, 2017