Deadline: October 2, 2017
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company with help from Google? If you answered yes to all of these questions, apply now for Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator.
Launchpad Accelerator is a six-month acceleration program for growth-stage startups from emerging markets. Through this program, startups get the opportunity to collaborate with Google engineers, Silicon Valley experts, and top mentors from around the world. The program offers equity-free support, Google product credits, and an all-expense-paid training in San Francisco.
- Work closely with Google for 6 months;
- Get a 2 weeks all-expense paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley;
- Equity-free support;
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors;
- Google product credits;
- Marketing spotlight opportunities.
Application is open to start-ups from selected countries in these regions:
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, and Uganda
- Asia: Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Europe: Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Application deadline for Class 5 applications is Monday, October 2 at 9am Pacific time. Google is looking to enter new countries and regions in future classes of Launchpad Accelerator, so if you’re not based in one of the countries above, please stay tuned!
For more information, visit Google Developers Launchpad Accelerator.