International Youth Friendship Camp
Program Date: 21st- 26th, August, 2017
Venue: Bali, Indonesia
International Youth Friendship Camp #5 (IYFCamp) is a platform camp to unite and meet young generation to have meaningful experiences by doing some valuable activities. After successfully organizing the first IYFCamp in 2013, took place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, and the second and third IYFCamp in Bali last February 2016, October 2016 and March 2107, AYFN will continuing hold the fifth IYFCamp with the theme of “The role of young generation to make better world”. This camp focuses on international friendship, social awareness and cultural exchange. IYFCamp will take place on 21 – 26 August 2017, in Bali, Indonesia.
Come to IYFCamp to:
- Learn new skills through our activities (Lecture, discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc.)
- Learn to be a team player, gain in self-confidence and in travelling experience
- Live in new environment and new culture
- Meet new people and make friends
- Have fun in a relaxed and secured environment
- Visit Bali, the paradise island
- Learn new language and culture
How to participate at IYFCamp #5?
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now!!! Bali is waiting for you!!!
- Youth (15 – 30 years old) and all nationalities
- Good health (physically and mentally)
- Good communication skill and knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as work in team
- Able to pay the camp fee
- Able to commit to a full time program
- Register online , fill it completely
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application. After getting confirmation from committee, please make first payment to confirm your participation and to reserve slot.
Deadline: 30th June, 2017