J.P. Morgan winter internship is a 3 week program offers you a unique insight into what it’s like to work at J.P. Morgan. You’ll be exposed to different parts of the business, giving you a multi-dimensional perspective of the company and the industry, as well as a good grounding in your chosen area of work.
At J.P. Morgan they have winter internship opportunities available in the following business areas:
- Business Management
- Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets)
- Markets (Sales, Trading & Equities Research)
- Global Corporate Banking
- Technology (Applications Development & Support)
- Treasury Services
- Operations (Middle Office)
You’ll be involved in training and orientation sessions led by expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals who train our full-time graduates. You will receive guidance, feedback and will job shadow in a particular business area.
Many full-time J.P. Morgan graduates are hired from our winter internship programme.
- We recruit from all academic disciplines.
- You must be in your final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Team players and future leaders with exceptional drive
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Logical well organised
- Highly motivated, confident individuals.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
Eligible Regions: Check official website.
You will need to complete our online application form for the business area you wish to apply to. You will only be able to submit one application to one business area. Please include a cover letter, your CV and latest academic transcripts.
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2017 (10 Days Remaining)