Deadline: August 25, 2017
Applications are open for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme. The purpose of the one-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty person, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
- This programme is designed for undergraduates who are in their final year university studies.
- M.Sc students and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members are welcome to apply.
- These students should be on a first class or second class upper.
- The applicants should not be above 30years old.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
For more information, visit LBS Young Talent Programme.