Deadline: July 20, 2017
Russian cycling advocacy project Let’s bike it! and the Winter Cycling Federation invite everyone interested to take part in the design contest and create a logo and key elements of identity for the Winter Cycling Congress in Moscow taking place from February 8-10, 2018. The Winter Cycling Congress is an annual event that gathers hundreds of experts from every corner of the globe to discuss the opportunities for the cycling mobility in the cold climate cities as well as building and supporting year-round cycling infrastructure and promoting cycling culture in the northern countries. Every year the cycling congress takes place in one of the winter cities chosen based on the applications submitted. However the citizens are the ones to make the event vibrant and unforgettable, the citizens who are professionals from completely different fields united by their love for comfortable cities, bicycles and positive perception of winter.
- Prize of 70,000 Rubles (1,000 Euro) for the winner. By the will of the Organizer and the Jury the prize can be reduced to a half in case a winner’s work needs a significant modification.
- Contest is open to both professionals and the amateur designers;
- There are no restrictions on age or country of origin;
- Contest bids can be submitted in Russian or in English.
- A participant’s bid must contain:
- .ai or .eps file with a logotype of the Congress (colour and black-and-white versions);
- guidelines of the ways of using a logotype with different background colours;
- ways of using a logotype in advertisement, souvenir marketing, etc;
- an offer of proprietary fonts, colours, style making elements.
- Upload files of your contest proposal to any file sharing website and submit your application by filling in the application form. Application can be submitted from June 22 to July 20, 2017;
- The winner will be determined by an international jury. The result will be published on the website www.wcc2018.ru during 10 days after the last day of the contest.
For more information, visit Logo and Identity Design Contest.