Mexican Government Scholarships for International Students 2018 (Full Scholarship)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID), invites foreigners interested in doing studies in Mexico at the levels of specialty, masters, doctorate and research postgraduate programs, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate student mobility programs, to participate in the “Call for Excellence Scholarships of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2018”.Foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program, are welcome to participate in the Scholarship Program.
The scholarships are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs. These programs demonstrate the progress made by Mexico in the sciences and humanities.
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence. Minimum grade point average of 80 on a scale of 0-100, or the equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country
- Registration fees and tuition
- Health Insurance
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- Monthly Stipend
Deadline: 28th September 2017