The World Bank offers Internship to exceptionally energetic and effective people a chance to enhance their aptitudes while working in a diverse environment. An interesting and rewarding scope for potential opportunity seekers. The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Health, Life, Accident, and Other Insurance Programs
- Pension Plan
- Relocation, Resettlement, and Expatriate Benefits
- Paid Leave
- Health Services Department
- Fitness Center
- Child Care
- Lactation Room
- Working in WBG will help staffs achieve balance in their work and personal lives as The Bank strives to offer flexible work arrangements.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- Fluency in English is required. Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
- Must be older than 18 years and not older than 60 years at time of application.
Eligible Regions: Member countries of the World Bank.
- If this is your first time applying for a job with the World Bank Group (WBG), select “Create an Account” on the Sign In page through the given link in the APPLY NOW section.
- Answer the “Why are you visiting this site?” pull down with “To look for a job, internship.” Once you have created an account, you will be automatically routed to sign in..
- Please ensure you gather all information before you apply, as you will not be able to save your application as a draft.
- If you have previously applied for a position at the World Bank Group, data from your first application will be pre-filled into the application form. You will have the opportunity to review and update this information as needed.
- Reviewing vacancies / preparing to apply
- Register a new account/log-in with your existing user ID
- Submitting your online application
- After your application / Next StepsVisit the official website to Check the Status of Your Application at any time.
- Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-&#â etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2017 (60 Days Remaining)